- Seeking an Administrator People and Culture I Perth
- Established culture of collaboration and support
- Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation. The primary function of this role is to support the Human Resources department with all administration and clerical requirements as required, to be successful in this role you will need to have an intermediate to advanced level of administration across the range of Microsoft Office suites as well as a range of HRIS systems and databases.
Accountabilities will include:
- Dedicated to data accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and establish own work priorities to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- The alibility to maintain and champion a highly effective customer service culture, with the ability to follow up customer requests and needs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the use of document management databases, and financial databases (i.e. SAP).
- A positive attitude and the willingness to work outside your position description when required. Coupled with a ‘can do ‘attitude.
- The ability to deal with confidential information in a mature and appropriate manner and the ability to build strong credible relationships within the business.
‘The Real You’
- Previous demonstrable experience in similar role Year 12 leaving certificate and although not essential a Certificate IV in Human Resources or equivalent would be highly regarded.
- Experienced in the use of SAP.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.