- Seeking a Superintendent Service Operations Centre I FIFO
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- Work on Australia's largest privately owned mine on a 5-2, 4-3, 4-3, 8-6 roster
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation. Reporting into the Manager Technology Ops and Governance this role is responsible to lead the Service Operational Centre (SOC) Team and service desk teams and ensure effective and efficient delivery of technology services to Roy Hill operations. The function will include the service delivery coordination and management, service desk, asset management and end user services and support functions.
Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and own Service Operation Centre (SOC) Delivery management and coordination of changes, incidents and problem management. This includes 24/7 Operation Service team based in Perth as well as the service desk teams across all Roy Hill sites.
- Undertake active stakeholder management to drive improvements in operations process, procedures and service delivery outcomes and improvements across the supporting teams to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and compliance requirements.
‘The Real You’
- Previous related and progressive experience combining Service delivery, solutions implementation, project management, operations management, team leadership.
- A strong understanding of delivering Technology Service Management and process management through a structured approach, in a corporate environment with an exposure to ITIL v3.
- Experience in on site delivery of operation service preferably but not limited to mining environment
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these.
We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.