- Seeking Mobile Maintenance Coordinators/Leading Hands – multiple positions available
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- FIFO 14/10 – 14/11 (Days / Nights) roster from Perth, soon to be transitioning to even time roster
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Mobile Maintenance team is now seeking experienced Mobile Maintenance Coordinator/Leading Hands to join the team.
Reporting to the Supervisor Mobile Maintenance, based at the Roy Hill Mine, the main responsibility is to coordinate the maintenance labour resources and equipment to ensure all repairs and maintenance are carried out in a safe & efficient manner.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Planning & Scheduling in conjunction with Planning team
- Monitoring and reporting of progress against schedule
- Assist the supervisor in distribution of job tasks and provide relief supervisory cover as required
- Assist supervisor with compliance to safety management plan
- Coordinate equipment, labour resources and tasks to ensure plans are followed in accordance with relevant procedures.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- Demonstrated experience in a Maintenance Coordinator/Leading Hand role in a large mining environment
- Strong understanding of modern maintenance systems (SAP or similar CMMS)
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
- Current WA drivers licence
- Self-motivated team player who accepts accountability for all works carried out coupled with the ability to manage your own time and work unsupervised.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.