- Work on Australia's largest privately owned mine
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
- 14/10 – 14/11 (Days/Nights) - soon to be transitioning to even time roster.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Mobile Maintenance team is now seeking experienced Auto Electricians to join the team on a Fly in Fly out Roster from Perth. The main responsibility will be to carry out safe, efficient and prompt servicing, maintenance and repair on our large heavy equipment fleet.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Carrying out inspections, servicing, repairs and maintenance to the heavy equipment fleet;
- Ensuring mechanical and electrical issues are resolved quickly and effectively to ensure vehicles remain available;
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed;
- Applying knowledge of products, techniques and processes to carry out tasks;
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
- Current drivers licence;
- Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licences;
- Extensive experience working on Atlas Copco Drill Riggs, Hitachi Excavators & Trucks, and Caterpillar Hauling and Ancillary equipment.
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.