- Excellent opportunity to work in a world class organisation
- FIFO 5/2, 4/3, 4/3 & 8/6
- Work on Australia's largest privately owned mine
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Reporting into the Superintendent Business Analysis, this role is responsible for providing critical business analytical support to the Business Operations teams, including assisting with the end to end capital process covering budget and forecast through to the conduct of post implementation reviews.
Accountabilities will include:
- Provide analytical support and insights to determine value in capital and other operating initiatives;
- Validate the feasibility of business requests for capital, including reviewing documentation and working closely with project stakeholders to ensure any gaps in requirements are addressed;
‘The Real You’
- A degree in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance or Commerce;
- Strong business analytical skills and commercial acumen coupled with the ability to critically challenge business assumptions and justifications;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across operations and corporate functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for people who appreciate and align with our culture, demonstrate our values of lead, care, think, perform and that are looking to work for an innovative, world-class operation. If you meet the above key requirements, have a positive mindset, are willing to work hard and perform as part of a committed and supportive team - apply now.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations. We reward performance and loyalty and offer a range of generous benefits.
We understand that there are many important areas in your life, and work is only one of these. We are committed to supporting you in all aspects, by providing even time site rosters, generous bonus schemes, industry-leading career support, learning and development opportunities, and lifestyle and recreation activities for you and your family to enjoy.
We respect and value the diversity of our people and believe our differences strengthen our business. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, women and minority groups.
Please note, to be eligible to work at Roy Hill, you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.