- Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player
- Support decision making for Australia’s largest privately owned mine
- Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s Perth-based integrated Corporate Headquarters and Remote Operations Centre (ROC) provides end to end integration of our operations, marketing and corporate services functions. We are currently seeking an Administrator Business Support to join the Business Support Team. Reporting to the Supervisor Business Support, you will be responsible for supporting the relevant department manager and team with a range of administrative duties..
Accountabilities will include:
- Supporting the relevant department and personnel with a wide variety of administration tasks including calendar and correspondence management, document formatting and reporting, expense claims and other administrative support as required
- SAP related data processing including raising Purchase Requisitions, raising Service Entry Sheets (SES) and invoice dispute resolution
- Travel and accommodation bookings including site, domestic & international
- Onboarding, mobilisation & roster management of department personnel
- Assisting in coordination of executive level meetings, presentations and events
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar administrator role.
In addition, you will possess:
- Relevant EA/PA experience highly regarded
- Prior SAP knowledge (or equivalent financial system) highly regarded
- Experience using a travel system & understanding of manning/rostering eg. INX
- Ability to be self-driven and motivated while working independently or within a team
- Customer service focused with experience interacting with high level stakeholders
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.