- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- World-Class Processing Plant - largest & most advanced in the Pilbara
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class mine processing plant is the largest and most advanced single feed plant in the Pilbara and utilises low risk, proven technology to process 55Mtpa (Wet) of lump and fines iron ore.
We are currently looking to appoint a Manager Fixed Plant Maintenance. Reporting to the Head of Processing, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the integration of the maintenance elements of the process plant fixed plant facilities. You will be accountable for the development of maintenance plans and budgets for the process plant facilities.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead the Process Plant Maintenance team to safely maintain the process plant assets, so they can deliver the availability required to achieve 55Mtpa final product, at or below the maintenance budget cost/tonne.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Provide strong visible leadership to the process plant maintenance team
- Provide advice and report to the General Manager Processing on health, safety and operational performance and results
- Monitor, measure and report on maintenance issues
- Direct the process plant maintenance activities to ensure current and future plans and objectives of the process plant are met
- Resolve maintenance priorities in conformance with short-term and long-term production goals
- Initiate projects and direct activities leading to continuous improvement of safety and production
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will be an experienced Maintenance Manager along with the following: -
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, bachelor's degree in engineering or a similar technical field
- Demonstrated experience in a management or large size superintendent role in a processing environment within large scale mining and processing operations
- Sound background in maintenance literature such as Reliability Centred Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis and Condition Monitoring.
- Desire and ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives within the maintenance department
- Experience in running large scale shutdowns on high value assets under strict schedule adherence requirements
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.