Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Mobile Maintenance team is now seeking experienced Maintainer Communication Technicians to join the team on a 14/10 - 14/11 (Days/Nights) Roster from Perth. The main responsibility will be to carry out safe, efficient and promp inspections, servicing, maintenance and repair of equipment.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Monitor, support and maintain Wireless network, Fleet management system & autonomous system
- Liaise with Technology department to ensure correct prioritisation of tasks and management of work load
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- An Australian Recognised Communications/Radio Trade Certificate
- Current WA drivers licence;
- Demonstrated technical skills within Radio Communication and systems experience with Fleet management systems
- Proven experience in a large scale mine operation
- The ability to read and understand all communications technical manuals, drawings and circuits.
- Sound ability using computer programs such as SAP as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the company TETRA radio systems.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.