- Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player.
- Seeking experienced Maintainer Electrical.
- 14:10/14:11 Days and Nights roster FIFO ex-Perth to Port Hedland.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 55Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion. We are now looking for a Maintainer Electrical to work as part of the maintenance team to respond quickly to equipment issues, minimise downtime and maintain/improve plant reliability. You will perform maintenance tasks in relation to all plant equipment which could include could include car dumpers, stackers, reclaimers, conveyors, screening and ship loaders. You will also:
- Carry out scheduled maintenance tasks and complete breakdown repairs.
- Complete daily inspections of electrical equipment and report on their condition.
- Carry out installation of new equipment or modifications.
- Complete timesheets within required timeframes in SAP.
- HV Switching and Isolations.
‘The Real You’
As a self-motivated, enthusiastic Maintainer Electrical you are an active team player. You have the flexibility to adapt in an environment with constantly changing priorities and a willingness to learn new skills and develop your experience. You will also have a current WA C class drivers licence. You will also have:
- An Australian Recognised Electrical Trade Certificate.
- A current WA Electrical Licence.
- An HV Switching ticket.
- Extensive commissioning or fault-finding experience working in the mining and resources industry.
- EWP and Working at Heights will be desirable.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.