- Excellent opportunity to work for a world class organisation.
- Seeking experienced Port Operators.
- 14:10/14:11 Days and Nights roster FIFO ex-Perth.
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
Roy Hill’s purpose built, world-class iron ore port facility at Port Hedland is capable of receiving, stockpiling, screening and exporting 55Mtpa of iron ore as lump and fines and has been designed to accommodate possible future expansion. As the ideal Operator Port candidate, you will have previous experience working in a similar Port Operations role and you will be responsible for:
- Completing daily inspections of fixed plant assets and reporting on their condition.
- Monitoring equipment wear rates and create notifications to enable maintenance to schedule corrective actions.
- Carrying out ship mooring and loading activities as well as train unloading activities.
- Carrying out maintenance activities and assisting trades.
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled tasks as directed.
‘The Real You’
As the ideal candidate, you will have previous experience working in a similar Port Operations role such as ship mooring, ship loading, stacking, reclaiming, car dumper and control room operations. You will also have:
- A Maritime Security Identify Card (MSIC) and hold
- A current WA drivers licence.
- Any applicable Certificates in Metalliferous Mining, Skid steer/Front End Loader, Forklift, Dogging or Basic Rigging and Elevated Work Platform.
- Senior First Aid certificates and licences is desirable.
- A great work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where teamwork, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.