Administrator Business Support| Mine FIFO
- Build your long-term career with a real iron ore player
- Support decision making for Australia’s largest privately owned mine
- Knowledge based organisation centred around innovative thinking
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
We are currently seeking an Administrator Business Support to be a part of our operations team on 8 days on 6 days off FIFO position from Perth. Reporting to the Supervisor Business Support, you will be responsible for supporting the relevant department manager and team with a range of administrative duties.
Accountabilities will include:
- High volumes of SAP related data processing including raising Purchase Requisitions, raising Service Entry Sheets (SES) and invoice dispute resolution
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Managing and coordinating a high-volume group mailbox
- Supporting the relevant department with a wide variety of administration tasks including but not limited to calendar management, document formatting, site notices and reporting.
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have previous experience in a similar administrator role. In addition, you will possess:
- Accuracy and a high-level data entry skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to deliver highly effective customer service
- Proficiency with MS Office and document management databases
- Prior SAP knowledge (purchasing/accounts) desirable
- Experience using a travel system & understanding of manning/rostering eg. INX
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.