- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- FIFO 14/10 – 14/11 (Days / Nights) roster from Perth
- Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated approximately 340 kilometres south east of Port Hedland, our world-class operation is the only independent iron ore business with West Australian majority ownership. With a defined mineralisation of more than 2.4 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, enough to sustain a mine life of more than 20 years, Roy Hill is introducing a new wave of innovation, technology and knowledge to Australia’s iron ore industry.
‘The Real Us’
The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with a likely extension beyond that of 12 years. Roy Hill is an owner operator, conventional open pit, drill and blast, truck and excavator bulk mining operation.
Our Mobile Maintenance team is now seeking experienced Diesel Fitters to join the team on a 14/10 – 14/11 (Days / Nights) Roster from Perth. The main responsibility will be to carry out safe, efficient and prompt servicing, maintenance and repair on our large heavy equipment fleet.
Accountabilities will include: -
- Carrying out inspections, servicing, repairs and maintenance to the heavy equipment fleet;
- Ensuring mechanical and electrical issues are resolved quickly and effectively to ensure vehicles remain available;
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed;
- Applying knowledge of products, techniques and processes to carry out tasks;
‘The Real You’
For you to achieve outstanding results in this position, you will have the following: -
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
- Current WA drivers licence;
- Forklift, EWP, Crane, Dogging and Basic Rigging licences;
- Extensive experience working on Atlas Copco Drill Riggs, Hitachi Excavators & Trucks, and Caterpillar Hauling and Ancillary equipment.
‘The Real Offer’
Our people are the driving force behind the growth of the business and our success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership and motivation to operate one of Australia’s largest and most innovative integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operations.
Roy Hill offers rewarding careers, generous benefits, and a unique opportunity to join a dynamic workplace where collaboration, innovation, agility and personal leadership empowers you to perform at your best.
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.